Saturday, May 30, 2009

Word of Caution

A real quick note to all you guys out there. After talking to you guys and seeing your reactions to the blog, it seems you're all taking stuff in this blog very seriously. Let me clarify: The only purpose I've started this blog is to add more fun and spice up fun kriket 09 even more. Moreover, let me make this thing very clear with sort of a disclaimer notice: "This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to actual people is purely coincidental". :)

I am a good friend of you all and so I have no intentions of seriously hurting anyone's emotions. At the same time let me tell you, no one is going to be spared in the next 20 days or so.....everyone's going to be made fun of.
My request to you all is to take it chill, do not take the blog seriously. Just enjoy reading it and treat the blog like a fun element just like we make fun of each other when we are together.
If I am hurting anybody's emotions through this, my sincere apologies for that. However, this does not mean I am going to stop writing ...... more fun lies ahead :D
Tata.

P.S. I do not understand why you guys email me. If you have any suggestions or comments to make, you can post comments directly on the blog!!!! For those fattus, who chicken out from posting comments directly on the blog, I am enabling anonymous commenting. Hopefully from now on, I won't have to go to my emails to read your suggestions and thoughts!

16 comments:

  1. I agree with you dude......great going....it is definitely adding more spice to the game !

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job akshay....it's a good ploy to call urself radio and make fun of others !! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess its Satya from Manibrothers reloaded team......wht say ?????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will come to know if tht is true or not by looking at the way Mr. X comments on the match b/w Mani brothers and Dare Devils !

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about calling Mr. X Kaala Bandar ;) ???

    ReplyDelete
  6. This guy is from Vinay's team. He is not alone, it's a teamof two members- V+A. IF you check the first blog, this thing is proved looking into the fact and the way he(they)described each and every player of their team- Bevda, Radio, chotta chattri and Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaala Bandar is perfect name - let's call him this way....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who are you calling chicken you bas****. You yourself are writing this blog anonymously. Himat hai to samne ake bat kar na bh******

    ReplyDelete
  9. common man, he himself said he's writing all this for just fun. why are you abusing him?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's true, Please dun abuse. In fact all of us are enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. y the hell u calling me strings u fat asss...
    but its fun dude.keep goin...

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wasn't the one to write the previous post.. some coward is writing on my behalf using the anonymous post.. i dont have any problems unless the coments are something personal.. keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wasn't the one to write the previous post.. some coward is writing on my behalf using the anonymous post.. i dont have any problems unless the comments are something personal.. keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kaala bandar, Aaj ki tazaa khabrein kya hain?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Take it easy guys! I think this guy has enormous talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting article, added his blog to Favorites

    ReplyDelete