Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 2 Preview


Tell you what, this Anonymity thing rocks. Just like you guys try to guess my identity, I also try to guess who each "anonymous" commenter is. While I appreciate all your comments, I was particularly thinking who this guy could be to call me ba***** and bh*****. Apparently, the news is that it was bevdaa trying to vent out his frustration after he had bottled down yet another alcohol shot. Baby and Chhota were there to pacify him but can anyone stop bevdaa when he's in that kind of a mood!

About the games today, I really feel sad for bhikari. As if yesterday's pasting was not enough for him, he's up against tail-ennnnders today. The tail ennnnders skippa funny is actually quite a bore. He looks like a hindi film villan, with a face always eluded by smile. Given a chance, I would like to see Funny with his head shaved off, he would definitely look in place then. I also find this guy Prasun really funny, doesn't he look like some hindi film comedian? Anyhow, the tail enders seem to be a strong side with Dinda and uncle sam too in the side. Looks like they are going to whack bhikari and his team with their tail. But be careful guys with you tails, don't try to get them too up ;)

I don't understand if money bros get some money loaded into their bank accounts tournamet after tournament . I mean, I don't understand why they keep coming back to play. A bunch of oldies, they should retire and better perform some bhajans to keep the crowd entertained. Next year, I am going to suggest a rule in fun cricket. 40+ year olds like money bros and sandi pardada from bevdaa's side should not be allowed to play. Its not fair on kids like mandolin bachha who get whacked on their as* by the budhha log. An exception in the Money bros side is chhetri the item. Boy tell you what this item is an ammmmmmmmmmazing character. He has this poker faced way of saying stupid things that had everyone in splits ;)
But anyway, the devils have made a daring by wanting to play in the tournament. They're going to be beaten black and blue not just in this game but in the rest of the tournament as well. By the way, following Junglee's lead, Santi the devil has also got a gori chhori in the squad. Good for us, that should be nice entertainment.

In the second game, the goooooglers stand no chance against mavericks. I mean the mavericks have in their side our very own mithunda. He will jump 100 feet in the sky to pluck out catches, his balls will skid through at 100 mph and what not. Goooooglies on the other hand are a bunch of buffoons led from the front by Vaaaaaastav. But someone spare a thought for poor old dindya dingri. Seeing his face I always get a feeling that he has just been fu***ed. Why hurt such a kid da! My sympathies are with dingri.

Anyway guys, more on the games later on. I'll keep you updated.

5 comments:

  1. U Anniyan blogger.... first think who says what and then post it in the blog. I read ur blog today and how can I email u before I actually read ur blog. This is Vinay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work bro..we all love you and look forward to your blog..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud job!! keep posting......

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely add some spice to the game. Keep posting buddy... cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bevda is probably having sleepless nights by now. keep up the entertaining posts M8.

    ReplyDelete