Friday, May 29, 2009

Taking Guard


Let the fun begin they say and so here I am starting the fun. Question is who am I? I am yet another K-stater around the corner, just like you. In the next 20 days, I'll get to you the "aankho dekha haal" of IISA fun kriket 2009 with all inside news and "chatpati khabre".
So the inaugral match today is between I'llFu**you and Banglas. Banglas are led by BHikari and I'llFu**you led by joker. I saw teams practicing today and it seems age has caught up with Bandar and he is not playing tomorrow. I don't understand why those over-smarties named their team I'llFu**you. Would be fun to see bhikari put his bat up their rear. Wonder what they would say then.
The second game promises to be fun. Poookris led by bevdaa and Wrrrong ones led by anna. Talking about team names, here is a team that has named itself right: Wrrrong ones. Indeed they are all wrong and are going to get screwed today. Poookris are a team to beat, that is if bevdaaa hosh me ho to. Saala bahut pita hai. It would be interesting to see if Aks, the radio, can keep his idiotic stunts down and concentrate at the job on hand. Then, there is bevdaa's assistant: chhota chhatri. A real character that guy is, reminds me of Circuit. And I wonder when Sandi pardada would retire .... he keeps coming every year.
Just cannot get my mind off team names: 6 packs led by junglee. Junglee has gone so fat in the last year, someone needs to tell him his team name would better off be fatso. He's also got into his team a gora. Wonder when we desis would stop milking the phirangs. Junglee is up against chargers. I wonder if their captain, Strings, would get his guitar to bat. That is the only thing Strings can hold is his hand. Strings, anyway, has brought Lata into his team. So the chargers can play good naach-gaana while junglee and his team provide the current.
Hmm, thats a long one first up. I'll return soon, hopefully tomorrow, with results of today's game. Till then, alvida!!!

4 comments: