Sunday, June 20, 2010

Long time no C ....

... yeahh yeahh, its just mostly been C++ and Java :) ... lots of things have happened in the last year or so. I was a BS (bull shit) already, now almost on the verge of becoming MS (more shit), and not too far ahead would perhaps be a Phd (piled higher and deeper) :)

Anyways, jokes apart, for a long long time now, the only one speaking on this blog has been Silence. And time, I thought, was just right to break it.

Wouldn't rant too much though in this post. Life has a mind of its own , and a pretty crazy mind at that: Yours truly is thinking of re-starting this forum !!! The thought has come after hours and days of convincing from some of you. I'm constantly reminded that fun kriket this year hasn't been as much fun as it was last year and guess what, I am being blamed for this: Why didn't you start blogging this year as well ?

Well, question again is after all that happened last year, do we want to start this again ? I don't mind doing this for the remaining games ..... as long as *YOU* don't mind. If *YOU* guys are upto it, we can all get this blog rolling again and make this a forum to discuss a little sense, a little nonsense and a whole lot of madness.

*YOU* guys let me know again, if you want to start the fun again. Once we start though, there would be no looking back. Plain uncensored blogging. Would try my best to not be too harsh, but then again, I don't make any promises. Instead, YOU have to make a promise to become tolerant and take the humor in good spirit.

If you're game for this, vote here, let know your thoughts. Because a lot of older guys have retired from the game since last year, and because there have been plenty of new additions, I think there is a need to do this poll again. And same as earlier, you options are:

A. Keep blogging, without toning down. Uncensored.
B. Keep blogging but be mild.
C. Stop this non-sense.
D. F***-off, we don't care.

Again, please keep up the democratic spirit of the blog, and vote only once with reasons for your vote. For the faint-hearted, I'm leaving anonymous commenting on here. Will blog on the games next week if there are sufficient number of positive votes.

Lets get the fun started .... if you desire, that is!

51 comments:

  1. A

    Sure dude....go ahead !!! We are all waiting for it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. C C C C C C...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A because I just love reading your blog and getting entertained

    ReplyDelete
  6. A...let there be fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A... keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  8. those who said A here are mostly audience/non players and who dont/cant play and will enjoy hving fun whn othrs get hurt. If u coment on thm, thn thy will know how it feels.thn they will shut the f**k up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. as a player i would go for A

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should feel bad for all that you are doing. i thought you learn lesson last year but seems you need to learn more. you will be caught one day. That is your punishment.
    A

    ReplyDelete
  11. A
    waiting for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Player here...
    and and option is 'A'

    ReplyDelete
  13. you will definitely pay for what you are doing. tournament was moving smooth. and now that you have started again and players cannot perform freely because they think of what you write next day. i am sure you are gonna suffer big time because of what you are doing. please donot repeat this again and create tensions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Mr./ Miss / Mrs. Blogger

    I am one of those players who have never played in any tournament. I have always been low on confidence. If you do like this how will I be able to play. I really want to play well and want people to clap for me, cheer for me and girls fall over me...but i cannot becoz I am scared of you ! Last year also I used to come well dressed to the stadium so that you will see me and write something good about me but you called me by very bad names. If you do like this, I would never be able to impress any girl ! :(

    Support me people !!

    My option is : D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think the person trying to "impress the girls" should write a blog ...he can make us laugh as much as you can do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't let comments like the last two distract you. Just keep blogging, don't give a shit to what people think. Capital A for you.
    Those who don't want to become part of the fun, get a life. Learn to face realities and get the guts to face anything.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OK thn when it happens thn we will take it to cops......enough of personel coments. nobody has rights to coment on other appearance and looks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. No one should laugh at guy who impress the girls. Its fact that we all want to do that then why laugh at him. It is insult to me also if my name comes in blog. Please stop this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well said boss. once u report to police na then blogger will have lots and lots of fun in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Guys...I think we are taking this matter a bit too seriously....I am sure that the blogger is a very nice person with enormous talent and skills and he is definitely not doing it to make his own dough !

    So in my opinion, let's take it in a sporting way....after all I am sure no one among us has the power to become so famous among such a huge community in just a couple of hours ! If he is able to do that, he definitely has something in him which we don't !

    Moreover, he hasn't started writing yet and we are inclined to taking hard decisions based on one unharmful post !

    ReplyDelete
  21. i cannot believe this place has guys as stupid as this: Mr "once u report to police", you will go to police station even when your girl friend slaps you.
    mr blogger you continue blogging but be within limits. B i would say.

    ReplyDelete
  22. how you know blogger is mr. he can also be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please bring the funny guy back who is impressing the gals on the field....he is harmless plus funny :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for supporting me people !

    I was actually so much scared of you Mr. Blogger that I even did not perform at Sanskriti after your blogs last summer because I knew that you would be there too.

    BTW I think you have a nice capability to write sir. I wish even I had that so that atleast I would come in eyes of girls ! :(

    Sir, I actually like a girl a lot !! But, she doesn't care for me at all. Can you give me some tips on ho can I impress her if I tell you her name ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. ok now there are love stories in the blog... ooooohhh...this seems interesting so continue this n Mr. Blogger write on some good n positive stuff too, u are too negative
    A

    ReplyDelete
  27. bulle ka baal. jaldhi start kar!

    ReplyDelete
  28. A. Hey Mr. blogger. We are a big fan of yours. the guys who want you to stop writing need to get a life. Be little more open guys. You need not take this seriously and commit suicide or run out of the university.

    ReplyDelete
  29. dude when r u goin to start??????its gettin late

    ReplyDelete
  30. always A, dude go a head..

    ReplyDelete
  31. who is this guy who wants to impress girls???
    A** H*** can u name atleast one good looking girl..

    ReplyDelete
  32. for the previous comment.. u talk as if all the guys are hunks :P

    ReplyDelete
  33. keep ur mouth shut :-o Gdr

    ReplyDelete
  34. all guys may not be hunks, but alteast some are. but girls, show me atleast one good girl in manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  35. U kidin me... I hope u don't count urself in 1 of the hunks.. and what do u mean by "good girl"... anyways this discussion about hot chicks n hunks is 8th grade... some1 likes some1 n I am interested in knowing whats goin on :P

    ReplyDelete
  36. A please start the blog

    ReplyDelete
  37. guys out ther, imagine some boys wearing skirts and dancing as cheergirls...that would be interesting to see..what say??

    ReplyDelete
  38. dear blogger, we r not able to decide who is who in the blog?? can u be more specific next time..

    ReplyDelete
  39. abey fat pig ,at teek se likh baadakau!

    ReplyDelete
  40. gunthalakadi gula gula gulaJuly 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM

    kaun hain yeh blogger.....Kuttiya ki Aulad...

    ReplyDelete
  41. hey, you know who is this blogger?

    ReplyDelete