Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby's Day Out

Sorry for the delay in getting this post out, but kya karu, bloging is like making a baby peee , you can't force it , it just happens. I don’t want to make anyone click on this blog and find no new post. But what do I do ? The baby decides to pee when it wants to. Anyways , now that baby says “Uwwaan Uwwaaan ( Remove my diaper idiot , I want to peeeee )” , I shall blog .
After watcing today's game, I'm convinced that captain of Mavericks, Mansingh is as much suitable for playing cricket as much as Nana Patekar is suitable for the role of Leonardo De Caprio in Titanic. I was told once that Mansingh had participated in one of those junior school frog races .... just for the sake of winning Pencilboxes and Crayons as prizes. But apart from that her sporting skills are as good as Bijoy Bhooka's bowling. As if this was not enough, there was the other girl, green-chashma, showcasing her cricketing (in)abilities. To top a disappointing day, there was DJ Fart-hik, playing "Fart-hik calling Fart-hik". This has really been the story of fun kriket this year: IISA has been changing the schedule of the matches as frequently as fart-hik was changing songs. There is something common in both things - both things s**k !! Unsurprisingly, neither cricket nor fart-tik songs were able to gain attention of people today, who were busy kicking balls - i mean footballs.
I have a special liking for Jalta Kya team. Kya karu, they always have these amazing characters. Just to illustrate: Imagine an Ambassador car.1985 model. White colored. Dusty. Old. Imagine this car running along the streets of NYC at time square. I get picture of such ambasaddor car whenever I see Devi-Prasad play. Now imagine a lady with bright red lipstick on her lips and her hair tied in a big bun , sitting in the front seat of the ambassador. That is baby and then, there are three naughty kids at the back of the ambasador. Your guess is as good as mine about who those three are. Then, I'm real impressed with this guy daal tadka. Must say that tadkaa, despite his bacteria sized achievements in sports till now, has done quite well. Talking of him there was this funny incident last week at the ground when chhota, another good player, almost deliberately hit tadka with his bat. There is something going on between Tadka and Chhota I hear.
Well anyway, I have 377 such incidents to gossip about and believe I should stop here for the moment. Have got into this habit of being a mobile complaint box ranting endlessly, but believe me, I'm trying my best to overcome this problem.
Adios till the next post or should I say, till the baby feels like peeing again! See you at the ground :)
P.S.
I know that I am a very un-liked guy, someone who makes fun of people , but I have to say this. I think if anyone takes out some time to leave a comment on this blog , even if the comment is about some desi Matrimonial Website , it is my responsibility to reply to that comment .I mean , its like someone says "hi" to me , so I need to say something back to him/her.A combined THANK YOU to all those who left a comment to the last post and supported this blog. It's not that I am like "Seee , I got a comment !!" . It's like when you left a comment , you spent some of your time saying something to me , even though you could have saved that time .So thanks to all those who commented on the last post and to those who emailed me. Appreciate your support, and as I've said before, this blog belongs to *you*. So if you wish to hear more (or less) about something someone, feel free to let know your opinion.
P.P.S
Our very own aashiq, impressing girls on the field, needs special mention. The dude, Romantic_Bandar@Single-Monkeys.com, also mailed yours truly to help him impress Champa, whom he "adores" much. As much as I respect emotions though, I'll hold my tongue and leave the discussions of his romantic fantasies for some other day :)

46 comments:

  1. Ok..not bad..but not very imaginative. You need to talk more about the cricket and less about the person and please...better nick names...green chashma...really. I hope you can do better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree there should be more cricket ...but I don't think Mr. Blogger can do much about it. There is neither fun not cricket left in fun cricket this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude or dudette, whoever you are. Sorry to say buddy, the blog is not hilarious at all this time. The jokes which you have cracked stink. With the kind of creativity which you had shown last time, everyone was expecting something much better than this. So the bottom line is - not upto the expectation. Common, you can do better than this. GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally disagree with the comments above....The blog is simply fantastic !! You are creative as always...I am sure the above people have been mocked in the blog that is why they did not like it. Don't worry even I have been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous above
    I pity you pal because you find this blog funny and hilarious. So farts and peeing babies make you laugh huh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger: better do something useful than writing these falthu things.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude,

    You have more followers than you actually think you do. Whether liked or not, your blog is definitely followed by many. And that includes the ones that aren't at Manhattan too, due to the ruffle that was created last year. So, there is a request to mention the names of the people you are targeting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The torch has been passed to some1 with not so good writing this year... I might watch Kyunki saans bhi kabhi bahu thi better than reading this blog, it sucks big time.
    Also I think its being very clear as to who is a part of this. One of the highlights of the game wearing the XXXL sized green tee from NOTWAP, wearing reflectors, sitting in the stands and laughing n commenting so loud that it echos in the whole stadium, getting the players on the field frustrated, making me wish that I was deaf has not been commented on yet.. That is highly impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous above :

    I think you are absolutely correct. I have been thinking on that for a while and I have the same conclusions as yours. Lets get the mole out of the hole dude !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. who is that guy/gal the above anonymous talking about??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes I agree, you hit the nail on the head there. I went through last years blogs as well and there was no mention of green tea. I am sure he's the one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Common guys, get off the poor fellow's back. Stop the guess work and let the blogger do his job. Lets enjoy the fun while it lasts, this debate of who the blogger is can be carried on later

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay baby blogger, once you are done changing your diaper please post something that can actually make us laugh.. this is so silly now.. good luck for your future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everybody who commented on me are bunch of looser's....you guys suck big-time...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I guess the blogger is enjoying the comments here as he is not able to make good ones. so he is not deleting these..

    ReplyDelete
  19. If you are the admin then delete them..why writing such big story... common grow up

    ReplyDelete
  20. @ Rohith... loosers is what u call ur team.
    and how did u know that the description given in the above few comments is about u? That means u agree that u do make ppl sitting in the stands run away. Then why create such a nuisance when u know that u are doing it???

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey...i have a blast reading you!!! Thanks! time for next post...come on!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @@RANJNI: What blast did you had reading blog? the blog is so mundane.....everybody had more fun reading the anonymous comments (though few comments were deleted by admin)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please suggest the blogger some good courses in English writing. needs a lot of improvement.
    But please take them soon so that next year I don't have to read such boring stuff.. yawwwwwwwwnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  25. The blog is still fun to read. I am sure its people who are made fun of that are trying to write against the blog and the blogger. Mr/Ms Blogger, more posts please.

    ReplyDelete
  26. "Mansingh"!!! was hoping for something different. Analogies kuch barabar nahi lag rahi.
    I liked the last years blog not this years.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I agree that the blog is still fun to read. And all the stupid guys who think reading comments is more fun, remember that the comments wouldn't be here without the blog. So blogger keep going with more blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tournament is almost over.Semis and finals are left..i dont think there would be much to write from now on......hope for better version next year...

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  30. @Blogger
    Why are you not revealing your identity? Are you ever going to tell us who you are ..or we just have to keep guessing

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello Blogger sir,

    Looks like I am the last one to comment. I am sorry I just read the blog as I was busy with my assignments.

    I am very thankful to you for two things :
    1. Mentioning my name in your extremely famous blog.
    2. Not copying/pasting my e-mail in the blog. I am sure people would have made fun of it. And I also did not want her to read it. :(

    Sir I recently had my match and I did see her in the stadium that day. I so hoped that she had come to cheer me. But she went away when our match started. :( I did so many warm ups and ran across her so many times but it looked like she was more in refreshments than me. :( Please help me sir !!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i totally agreed with Duende's comments where he or she was supporting the poor target... But i do not understand why has the blogger removed that comment.
    Do you allow only mockery to be a part of you blog comments?
    I am sure you will be removing this comment too soon...
    This blog is going no where other than personal attacks and mockery... It is sad.. indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Why the hell all these anonymous peek in to see the comments...get life guys/gals.....I guess there wont be anymore blog as nobody is interested in reading this and half of the Indian community doesn't even know that there is a blog...this sums up the whole story......

    ReplyDelete
  35. WTF! I, Duende, aka Debjani wrote a comment supporting a poor target, and you deleted the comment! Ya sure, its your blog, and can do whatever you want to! but, its shameful as well as sad, that you can judge people, but can not allow people to judge you. Besides, it seems that the anonymous people who wrote those comments targeting Rohit'H' are also your friend! Good job people!

    ReplyDelete
  36. totally agree debjani

    ReplyDelete
  37. Well this blog was supposed to be a vehicle for some good natured ribbing on the cricket that was being played...but the unimpressive writing that lacked the satirical sting and humor has caused the "comments section" to spiral out into a message board for the anonymous masses to vent their frustrations on certain targets that they could not do otherwise because of the limitations dictated by social etiquette. I dont think anyone is trying to judge the other person, they have taken it up as their prerogative to try and make this blog post funny...sorry blogger but that is the truth..you might not be funny, but your blog is kinda like therapy to some...so that's "a" victory....good luck next year

    ReplyDelete
  38. Poor is of ur definition...
    ya maybe some are actually trying to get their frustrations out on the "poor" fellow as maybe if u would actually know if u would play on the ground and are being distracted in your match by the "poor fellow" making super sonic loud irritating comments.
    Also I guess people heard the "poor fellow" gossiping and spreading rumors in the stands and even causing regionalism. Ohh! the "poor fellow"

    ReplyDelete
  39. We are all INDIANS.....If somebody creates regionalism, then its time to stop such "roaches" or else we would witness lot of such roaches and finally it would be difficult to eradicate them.

    "Prevention is better than cure"

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow no one mentions about the present ISA president's beast like yelling! reminds me of ashutosh rana in sangharsh!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. the above anonymous looks like our Green-T.....

    ReplyDelete
  42. @ anonymous above, your comment proves that the blog is being written by part of the ISA committee itself!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I dont think the present ISA committee has enough english language sophistication to write anything that has been written in the blog....agreed that the grammar and construction of sentences is pathetic in the blog....even then the present ISA committee would not reach that level of the language....

    ReplyDelete
  44. It is very disappointing to see that at least 10000 miles away from home, India, here in USA, Indians still make fun of each other and disrespect.Common blog owner... I have only one question for you? Why did not you comment on Americans who also played terribly and provided fun to us in Fun cricket? Why did you pick up on Desi guys only? Is it because you are scared to take on an white ass or you have grudge on people who have same brown ass like you.

    ReplyDelete
  45. @anonymous above :

    I think that's not true becoz if you read last year's blogs **everyone** was made fun of and this year the blog was just a day old which I think is very less to target everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  46. looks like the baby has a bladder problem...... why is it not peeing again???... Too bad for the poor baby.... Hope you pee soon....

    ReplyDelete