Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Final Say


Straight to the points:

1. I'm pretty sure all of us here share one common sentiment and that is having fun. We are all very united and there is no feeling of hatred or regionalism amongst us. Its just that there are a couple of spoit eggs out there, who have affected our mood. 

2. To those idiots who got regionalism into this, I would like to point out one fact: Names appearing on this blog had included bevdaa, radio, lata, junglee, bhikari, frog dude, pardada .... all from different parts of the country. Your accusation of regionalism was baseless. The truth is that you guys wanted particular individuals to be targeted. When that did not happen, it resulted in frustration! What you did not realize is that this blog was just 3 days old. There are 13 teams that is 78 individuals playing. It was impossible to get all these individuals on the blog in 6 posts. You should have been patient. sabka number aatha.

3. Going by the number of positive votes, I had decided to continue this blog. But all that goes into waste now! Probably, I should have been more careful and quicker in deleting the obscense comments but it is not possible for me to monitor the blog 24 by 7.

4. I hope you would have no hard feelings towards yours truly. Honestly, I never had any regionalist intentions and the only thing on my mind was fun and humor. As far as bevdaa, junglee, radio and all others of whom fun was made are concerned, their names would have almost never come up in the blog again. I have no grudge against any of them, they had been mocked once already so they would have never come in the firing line again. The plan was to make fun of different sets of 10-15 guys every week, that way most of you would have been covered :)

5. My message to you all would be not to hate each other, stay united ... dont try to find me :) ... instead try to find the buffoons who spoilt YOUR fun and party and tried to create hatred amongst all of us.

6. So then, basically, this is the obituary of this blog and the end of my short blogging career! Does that make me sad? Well, yes, partly. But really, its not MY loss. Its YOUR loss. YOU were getting entertained for FREE !!! Its YOU who are going to be deprived of all the excitement and thrill. For me, its one less thing to do now in an otherwise hectic semester.

7. Who am I? Something that has been debated long in this short span. You would be disappointed to know that none of you ever came close OR thought in the right direction. This blog was being written on cricket, a TEAM game. Behind every good work there is a crime and behind every crime there is a TEAM of criminals is all I can say.

8. My email id is fakeksuplayer@gmail.com ... if you have anything to say, feel free to email. I have read all emails that have been sent to me till this time. Do I have thoughts of restarting the blog? I don't know, maybe I will think of it if I receive emails from responsible, non-anonymous, known email id's in sufficient number.

9. Finally, thank you all for your participation in this blog by way of comments, love, appreciation, feedback, criticism, jokes, conversations, brickbats, abuses etc

Goodbye and Good luck.

P.S. I already have the first email which asks me to put non-anonymous commenting on. This is equivalent to responsible ppl posting comments he says. Yeah dude, you are right. Yours truly is not smart enough to think of this. Anyway, turning non-anonymous commenting on here.

13 comments:

  1. go ahead with ur work ... continue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, continue daa.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest you to continue blogging...
    I didnot find any sort of regionalism in your blogs.
    Every one is talking of you as if you are writing badly about people.
    But these people are scolding each other in the name of comments and making this dirty.
    I suggest you to go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I am not playing, as an audience I am enjoying it. Even if I were in game, I would suggest you to go ahead. You have an excellent talent of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though you write well but I can't help but think that you are targeting only specific people.For instance, you did not point anyone from the Tale-Enders team and even the chargers team was attacked in a very mild manner.I don't think you have any regional feelings as such and these are my personal views.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude....u r doing a nice job...continue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Ranjit
    I feel so bad to see people who are not targeted worsly are enjoying the blog.
    Mr. Blogger as I said u in my mail.....Keep continuing the blog if any of the severly taggeted people give u a green signal.
    Or else do this thing.....take all the names of commentors on my top who want u to continue, target only them in your next blog in your maximum possible funny way. If they still ask you to continue, go ahead blogging. I personally dont like some one made fun off infront of the whole Indian Community!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dude...Continue with the blog. Things r getting pretty boring without it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. me janta hu tu kon hai. bahut bhav khata hai tu. ab jada natak mat kar aur blog karna shuru kar de. aur pi ke mat blog karna. daaru ke bad bahut senti likhta hai tu

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should not stop. Things are so heated up until now that I believe it's utter cowardly to back off! You should complete what you started.... you should have thought earlier about consequences... way before your first blog.

    Blogger you gave nicknames to few people (you can count those on your fingers).... may be 13/14.... Those names are already n obviously in use. So if you stop now, those names will prevail for eternity... I mean will continue until that individual graduates and will echo even after his/her graduation! So if you don’t stop n continue to write about many others, things would be different.

    Well this is not a public bill where we take opinions /votes from others and decide.... it's a simple decision of owner of this blog to continue or not to continue.... As far as having fun @ others expense is concerned I see that every one of you anonymous writers (includes blogger) had it.... you all took pleasure in so called "having fun @ other expense". None is ready to take responsibility of whatever he/she has written.

    Somebody said those who are given nicknames should decide what blogger should decide about blog.... my question would be "why?" Just because their nicknames are there, they should decide? Is it a judgement on blogger?

    Some people have reacted angrily to this blog... some didn’t... rather took it lightly….. some were concerned that blog damaged their public image….. some were anxious that their name would appear…. Some were relieved that their names didn’t appear!!! LOL! I saw all sort of stirred emotions when I talked to others! It was pretty funny than blogger’s blogs! There was support, there was opposition…. so blogger you have to understand whatever you do there would be always opposition as well as support. Not everybody is having “sportsmanship” and there would always be some “spoilsports”! You would never get 100% support if that is what you are looking for...

    I believe blogger shouldn’t identify himself/herself and continue to work. I could be best example to know what happens if you express publically. So far whatever I wrote, I could have written/done anonymously like every one of you did (that includes blogger also) .... yet I preferred not to and I was targeted. Anybody now please give me a good reason why blogger should identify himself /herself. In short, morally no anonymous writer has any right to tell what to do to this anonymous writer of this blog.

    There could be all sorts of arguments for it yet I believe attack on me is not justified.

    Finally I must say that because of this blog I have seen the worst side of Manhattan Indian community, which is not surprising yet I didn’t expect it to be so intense.

    PS: Any of you who think that I am opposing- supporting this blog should understand that I am not ally/enemy of blogger or justice. These are mere my opinions. I neither mind to express openly nor am afraid of anyone. If you have grudge against me come and tell me in my face. You could be correct/you could be wrong. I will listen to every complaint you have against me.

    ReplyDelete